BEST KEPT SECRET (11/12/2012)



The following email was sent to me by a blog reader in response to a review of a recently discovered memoir.

The review of SOME GIRLS, SOME HATS AND HITLER by Trudi Kantor was posted on 10/16/2012. It's the personal story of Trudi Kantor, a Jewish hatmaker trying to flee Nazi occupied Vienna with her paramour.

To access the review and  photo of Trudi Kantor, type the title in the Search Box in the upper right corner of the blog.  


Hello Joyce!
I finished Some Girls, Some Hats, and Hitler this evening. I very much enjoyed it. I found it a very unusual memoir and beautifully written, very real and very much true to life.
I note that you have a photo of Mrs. Kantor on your review, where did you find it? I've done some web searching for a photo of her, but was unsuccessful.

Thanks for your review of this excellent book, by the way.
Best Regards,
Dan

(Most of the images on this blog are courtesy of Google Images or Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment