IT TOOK A BOOK (MARCH 2018)

I'm sort of back blogging again.. so many of you reached out, I felt the time had come to stop shopping for our new digs and concentrate on my true passion...Books! And it's a lot cheaper!

A friend recommended PACHINKO by Min Jin Lee and I was hooked! This is an epic novel spanning 500 pages of storytelling written in a simple evocative writing style. No wonder it was a National Book Award Finalist.

Without giving away too much,  it's focus is four generations of a Korean family and all the complicated relationshops and struggles that ensue.

Take this book on your next vacation or staycation ....or anywhere!  I loved it...It made me realize that reading is the true escape!

9 comments:

  1. Very nice blog. It is very useful for us. Thanks for good information.Visit here :flivto mp3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your article. You can visit my website : instapd

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking forward to some amazing application that will help you to play all your favorite childhood games through a single application, download My Boy Pro Apk v1.8.0 in your smartphones and start enjoying the amazing features this application provides to its users.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh My God Your Still missing this app AppNana Apk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using this app Photo Lab PRO Mod Apk : and downloaded and gambling it frequently.

    ReplyDelete