BLAH BOOKS OF 2012 (12/01/2012)





First, I need to post a disclaimer.
This is my humble opinion, and I respect and will still follow these authors..So what happened??

I looked forward to reading several of the following titles. I anxiously anticipated their debuts, mentioned them on the blog, downloaded them right away. And what did I get in return??!  BLAH! They let me down...overrated and over publicized..
See if you agree....



DISAPPOINTING FICTION OF 2012 (In no particular order..)

  • Canada by Richard Ford
  • Mudwoman by Joyce Carol Oates
  • NW by Zadie Smith
  • Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
  • In One Person by John Irving
  • Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan
  • Goldberg Variations by Susan Isaacs
  • Stay Close by Harlan Coben
More to come....

I know many will disagree and that's fine..Speak your mind...email, leave a comment.. 


To access reviews, type the title into the Search Box at the top of the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment