THE ALL-GIRL FILLING STATION LAST REUNION (12/12/2013)






I haven't read any books by Fannie Flagg, but after all the morose, disturbing books I've been reading lately, I need a break. Actually I enjoy angst and dysfunction (in books, only), but my mental state is craving resuscitation, so this is a perfect remedy. (Other than booze....)

I loved Fried Green Tomatoes (The film, that is...) by Fannie Flagg...so when I read a review of THE ALL-GIRL FILLING STATION'S LAST REUNION, I immediately hit "download."

This latest novel by Flagg is about women, as usual, but women looking for "something that will give them their rightful place in life." Reviewers called it "sharp, funny, enlightening and the beauty of family"


 M. M. from Facebook Book Group said the following...

"What a lovely fun, charming, humorous, light read. It was like a breath of fresh air and a wonderful book to read in between the heavier books or even on holiday. A bit of fascinating WW2 history thrown in too. Great characters..."

MORE INFORMATION:

Click on the Amazon Search Box in the Sidebar to order.
BUY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment