EVERYTHING BOOKISH AND A SEARCH BOX TOO! (10/01/2012)

On the sidebar I now have categories rather than an endless list of the 200 plus books reviewed on this blog. It's not perfect, but you should be able to find what you want in EVERYTHING BOOKISH on the sidebar or.......just use the new SEARCH BOX!!
Yes, an actual SEARCH BOX at the top of the page.. so everything on the blog is a clickety click away.

Check out the sidebar for these spiffy new additions.

Do you like this change? Do you care? Did you even notice??

Let me know...



3 comments:

  1. That category listing is a neat idea. I have been struggling a little as to how to organize things on my blog. I so wish I had more time to devout to these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Brian. I've been trying to figure out a way to do this and after spending an entire rainy afternoon I completed the task! I had to go back to every post and add a label...very time consuming but I was determined! Now I just have to remember to label every post.
    The search box is my favorite. That's a gadget and was easy to install, thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should also add that Jennifer of The Relentless Reader had the category system on her blog and explained how she did it so that was a help....

    ReplyDelete