BLURBS FROM BLOG READERS (03/17/2013)






I'm always pleased when blog readers follow up on a book that appears on my blog. Your comments and feedback are very meaningful and assure me that people are actually reading what I write! (Not just my relatives....) So keep the comments, emails , and "whatever" coming..... 

Here are some brief blurbs from blog readers.

Faye L. from Florida called to tell me how much she enjoyed The Kashmir Shawl by Rosie Thomas. A sprawling tale that takes place in India, this historical novel held her interest and was a "fulfilling and exciting read."

Jayne P. of Brooklyn, NY found The Roundhouse by Louise Erdrich a "ponderous, slow moving story...very disappointing.."

Bob D. of NYC enjoyed The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier. He said "the main character stood out and the story was told with great passion and integrity." He would like to read more books by Tracy Chevalier.


FRO MORE INFORMATION:

Enter the book title in the Search Box at the top of the blog and visit the following links.

www.goodreads.com>Cultural>India

www.guardian.co.uk>Culture>Books>History





2 comments:

  1. Joyce, that's so nice that some of your readers take the time to let you know about a book you blogged about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really pleased when I get a comment especially about books I blog about. It doesn't happen that often so I'm most appreciative of any re

    ReplyDelete