HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!! (11/02/2013)




This November marks the second year of JOYCE'S CHOICES, indeed a milestone....for me, anyway.

Thankyou everyone for your ideas, suggestions, reviews, musings and comments.  I value your opinions, sometimes disagree with your opinions but overall want your opinions.

To celebrate, let's keep reading, support new authors, and open our minds to all the genres in "book review land."

I appreciate all my blog readers and thankyou for your support
No you don't have to send a gift, (or see below..)..... just keep coming back for more!



GIFT SUGGESTIONS: (I'm not shy!)

1. You can 'like" me on Facebook at Joyce's Choices/Book Blog
2. "Follow" Joyce's Choices Book Blog located in the Sidebar
3. Support first time authors
4. Leave a comment, please...
5. Read!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Two years is impressive! You have created a very stimulating and original blog over the years Joyce and I love visiting your site.

    Hers to many more years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Brian.. Certainly not of the intellectual level of your blog..but I feel honored that you take the time to check in..We all need a little break, as they say! Thanks so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete