COMMENTS FROM BLOG READERS (06/02/2013)

                       
I love to hear from blog readers...I mean people are actually reading this blog..all 25,400.......

Anyway, back to reality.... here's a few comments from readers;


Hi Joyce - I am just finishing The Burgess Boys - Elizabeth Strout. It is wonderful - I do not want it to end! It does not disappoint in any way, well written, beautifully developed characters and timely, thought provoking topic! Enjoy. Kathy



Have you read Where'd you Go, Bernadette? Clever and funny and light yet I wouldn't exactly call it a beach read. Quirky, well developed characters and a plot that, while seemingly absurd, comes together quite well in the end. Susan M.



I’m starting to skip through parts of the Philbrick book. It’s not that I don’t like it, but so far, it’s too much information (Yes, even too much historical information for ME!). Anyway, I love that it’s about Boston with all the references to the way life was back then. Based on my progress (skipping), I’ll be finished faster than I think. Full review to follow.  Gary S. reviews non-fiction and history on this blog.








Please leave a comment at the foot of this post or send me an email. I am eager to hear what you're reading, what your Book Group is reading and any recommendations you may have.











No comments:

Post a Comment