FROM A TO X (DECEMBER 2015)

This is the season that focuses on family, food, friendship and celebration. Speaking of food, If you can compare a book to comfort food, my "go to" author is Sue Grafton. I know some will turn their noses up, but I'm not ashamed to say I love her books. I've read them all and am currently in the middle of  "X" which is her latest and her most chilling mystery. By the way, for you doubters, this best selling author is no slouch... She's the recipient of many awards worldwide and probably one of the most successful authors of detective novels today.

So if you're looking for an engaging read, a homespun feel good mystery, pick up any of her books...from A to her newest X...( Known as the alphabet series)
She bends the rules of her genre and you reap the benefits.....(and these books make great gifts!!)

ORDER NOW ...Click on the Amazon Search Box in the Sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment